It’s a wave of summer flavor. Enjoy the most fun fruit explosion. It will not leave anyone indifferent, the most spectacular taste in very cute pink crystals. For people who love the sun, the beach, the freedom of the summer time, enjoy and refresh yourself with pure watermelon flavor.
Nutritional parameters (Per 100 g.)
|According to regulation (EU) Nº 1169/2011, on the food information provided to the consumer; Articles 30 and Annexes XIII, XIV and XV|
|Energetic value||240 Kcal. – 1004 KJ.|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which Polyalcohols||99,85g|
Consumer product suitable for coeliacs.
Excessive consumption can produce laxative effects.
Lemon: it is suitable for vegans.
Information on allergen substances
Listing according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011, on food information provided to the consumer; Article 21 and Annex II.
(1) It also applies to derived products, to the extent that it is unlikely that the processes to which they have been subjected will increase the level of allergenicity determined by the EFSA for the product from which they are derived.
YES = Presence NO = Absence? = Traces
1. Cereals containing gluten (ie wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or hybrid varieties) and derived products, except:
a) glucose syrups based on wheat, including dextrose (1);
b) wheat-based maltodextrins (1);
c) barley-based glucose syrups;
d) cereals used to make distillates or ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin for alcoholic beverages.
2. Crustaceans and products based on crustaceans. DO NOT
3. Eggs and egg products. DO NOT
4. Fish and fish products, except:
a) fish gelatin used as a support for vitamins or carotenoid preparations;
b) Fish gelatine or ictiocola used as clarifier in beer and wine.
5. Peanuts and peanut-based products. DO NOT
6. Soybeans and soy-based products, except:
a) fully refined soybean oil and fat (1);
b) mixed natural tocopherols (E306), natural d-alpha tocopherol, natural d-alpha tocopherol acetate and natural d-alpha tocopherol succinate derived from soy;
c) phytosterols and phytosterol esters derived from soybean vegetable oils;
d) phytostanol esters derived from phytosterols of soybean oil.
7. Milk and its derivatives (including lactose), except:
a) whey used to make distillates or ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin for alcoholic beverages;
8. Nuts, ie almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecans [Caryaillinoensis (Wangenh.) K. Koch], chestnuts from Pará (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachio (Pistacia vera), macadamia or nut of Australia (Macadamia ternifolia) and derived products, except:
a) nuts used to make distillates or ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin for alcoholic beverages.
9. Celery and derived products. DO NOT
10. Mustard and derived products. DO NOT
11. Sesame seeds and products made from sesame seeds. DO NOT
12. Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / liter expressed as SO2. DO NOT
13. Lupins and lupine-based products. DO NOT
14. Molluscs and products based on molluscs. DO NOT